Counting the qualities of natural oils like Rosemary is rather foolish, because Rosemary is one of those natural oils whose qualities cannot be counted on fingers. The oil is very good and is highly antiseptic in nature, a part of many beauty brands.
- Hair Care: Rosemary oil and rosemary teas are used extensively for hair care in shampoos and lotions. Regular use of rosemary oil helps in stimulating follicles, as a result of which, hair grow longer and stronger. It is also believed that rosemary oil slows down premature hair loss and graying of hair. Hence it is an excellent tonic for bald people. Rosemary essential oil is also beneficial for dry and flaky scalps. Regular massage of scalp with rosemary oil nourishes the scalp and removes dandruff. Further, it is often mixed with tea tree oil and basil oil to treat scalp problems.
- Mouth Care: Rosemary essential oil is a disinfectant and is used as a mouth wash. It also helps in removing bad breadth.
- Skin Care: Rosemary essential oil is not used in skin care as extensively as it is used in hair care. Regular massage with the oil helps in toning your skin and removing dryness. It is also considered as a beauty aid for the face.
- Boost Mental Activity: Rosemary essential oil is an excellent brain and nerve tonic. It is often used by students during exam times as it increases concentration and helps in studying efficiently. It stimulates mental activity and is a good remedy for depression, mental fatigue and forgetfulness. Inhaling rosemary oil lifts your spirits immediately. Whenever your brain is tired, inhale rosemary oil to remove boredom and get fresh mental energy.
- Pain Relief: The ability of rosemary essential oil to relieve pain has resulted in its extensive usage in headaches, muscle pains, sore muscles, rheumatism and even arthritis. Massaging the part which is in pain with rosemary essential oil give relief from the pain. Vapor baths with rosemary oil is found to be effective for rheumatism.
- Aroma: Rosemary has a mesmerizing aroma and hence rosemary essential oil is an excellent inhalant. The oil is used in room fresheners, cosmetics, beauty aids, food, bath oil, candles and perfumes due to its aroma. The oil, when inhaled brings mental energy and also clears the respiratory tract. Many people spray mixture of rosemary essential oil and water to remove bad odor from room.
Go through our reference links now -